- That there is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the scriptures, both Old and New Testament, are the inspired Word of God, breathed into the hearts of men, and were written as His truths through their skill and with their style.
- That man is born with a sinful nature and is, therefore, always inclined to evil.
- That those who, remain unrepentant and unremorseful, in regard to their sin, are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- That the payment made for sin through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is saved from punishment and is transformed into a new creation.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and to indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for Godly living and service.
- That our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.